Sunday, May 06, 2007

All Over the Tuscan Sun

Our VW, since christened "Betty," got a work out: gravel roads, hairpin turns, and Italian drivers - even through downtown Florence. Whether fending off the reckless moped drivers in the cities, stopping at as many vineyards in the Chianti region as we could, or scrambling at dusk for the nearest "agriturismo," Kate and I put a lot of Tuscany behind us - looking forward to going again when the sunflowers are in bloom.

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shizzy, manizzy. you cats are having fun! that's what i'm talking about.

Duncan Family said...

I'm so jealous... I want my husband to be stationed in Germany now after seeing your blog.
Glad to hear you had a great time with Nash and the family. Sorry I missed you guys. Katie, contact me when you get a chance.
Nadia
www.duncansmiracle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. What a wonderful experience for you two. I'll be seeing your mom in 10 days in CO. Keep the great pictues coming. love, carol dreyer

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Nadia's. We spent 3 years in Germany as well. We loved it. Looks like you are too!

Dreyer Family said...

Hey...where are the two of you and when are you going to update this wonderful blog?!? And what the heck is your phone number.. Ella and Will want to call you!?! Miss you guys! The Dreyers